This respected regional firm in Orpington are ahead of the technological and legal curve. You will be given an excellent opportunity to progress within the firm and hone your skills in a supportive, team-oriented legal environment led by leading individuals in the private client space.
The Firm and Role
- With 2 offices based in Kent, this reputable regional firm is looking to strengthen its team in Orpington. The firm is looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven individuals to join their team and really hit the ground running with enthusiasm.
- The firm deal with a broad array of clientele ranging from sole traders to large public companies, and other institutions such as schools and academies, charities and medical practices. The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads
- In this role you will be working alongside incredibly commercially minded solicitors who share a wealth of commercial and corporate experience. Specifically, you will be working directly supporting Partners gaining fantastic caseload exposure of commercial contracts, distribution agreements, business sales, acquisitions and mergers.
- In this role you will be working on a caseload varying in size, complexity and value. Moreover, you will be able to work closely in a team, but also to think outside the box. Importantly, you will be ambitious, and technically knowledgeable.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be a qualified Corporate Commercial Solicitor with either/both experience in commercial and corporate, likely 1-6 years PQE (however those outside of this PQE range are also encouraged to apply)
- You will have a keen eye for career development
- You will be ambitious, dynamic and knowledgeable
What's on Offer:
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly ranked regional firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please call for a confidential conversation and immediate consideration.