Are you seeking an enriching career with solid career prospects and a competitive remuneration package at a top Legal 500 firm? This firm offers this and more for a Contentious Probate Solicitor with 5 years PQE in Bromley.
- Based in Bromley, this practice is ingrained within the Kent and London market. However, it has shortly progressed to become industry leaders within the Contentious Trusts and Probate area. This has been achieved through their modern and client-based approach to work, extending to both the UK and internationally.
- This firm prides itself upon being thoughtful, intuitive, determined and approachable with each interaction. The best possible service for all clients is of the utmost paramount, as is the ability to understand their needs and solve their problems.
- They are a highly established name, and despite the competition, they have already earned a strong reputation for their handling of high-quality Contentious trusts and probate matters. Additionally, they have made significant strides recently with crucial senior hires, especially within the Contentious Trusts and Probate department.
- Building solid and loyal relationships with clients are also heavily promoted within this practice.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor 5 PQE to join them in Bromley.
- This practice is heavily respected in all areas, including Contentious Trusts and Probate. They deal with an excellent quality of work, including Private Client, Contentious Trusts, Estates, Wills and the handling of more complex Probate matters.
- The caseload is always manageable, and this practice is always realistic about how much a Solicitor can handle. In addition, a professional support network will further support you.
- This firm is looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
- You must be an experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor likely with 5 relevant years PQE, although more junior Solicitors are also encouraged to apply
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be able to and comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long term hires and pay well for the right candidate
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor 5 Years PQE to join a high-quality and growing Legal 500 firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.