This is an opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a respected regional firm in Orpington, Kent.
This firm has very good career progression prospects and is ahead of the technological and legal curve. You will be given an excellent opportunity to progress within the firm and hone your skills in a supportive, team-oriented legal environment.
The Firm and Role
- With 2 offices based in Kent, this reputable regional firm is looking to strengthen its team in Orpington. The firm is looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven individuals to join their team and really hit the ground running with enthusiasm
- The firm deal with a broad array of clientele ranging from sole traders to large public companies, and other institutions such as schools and academies, charities and medical practices. The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads
- This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a highly reputable and well-established team in Orpington specialising in providing advice and assistance to clients in the areas of commercial property matters including: landlord and tenant. In addition to this, your input would be valued on large transactions, where you will work as part of a wider team, liaising with other departments such as the corporate and employment teams
- The team is headed up a partner you will work closely alongside as you look to progress and develop your skillset. The partner-led approach provides a flexible team structure which aids the growth and development of junior members within the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4 years of PQE
- You will have enthusiasm for commercial property matters
- You will be able to be flexible in your approach and willing to undertake a range of tasks
- You will have excellent communication skills as you will converse with a wide array of clients
What's on Offer:
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly ranked regional firm
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work