Legal Counsel required to join this leading geoscience technology company. They have offices in 11 countries, 14 cities and over 130 employees. The organisation helps its customers make the best moves in prospecting for natural resources, using technology and data to improve accuracy, accelerate results, and shrink costs. To fuel their global growth plans, they are seeking top-tier talent.
With locations worldwide, including London, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and more, this organisation provides software & solutions to the energy industry.
They have developed and delivered software and data management solutions with a dynamic and scientific approach.
This is a fast-paced, standalone legal role and will focus on the provision of timely commercial, corporate and compliance legal advice to support the day-to-day requirements of the business.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for the delivery of contract drafting, negotiation, and other legal documents within agreed timescales.
Contract Drafting and Negotiation:
Commercial Contract reviews, advice and drafting, including:
- NDA's, Software licences/Software development/SaaS Agreements.
- Master service agreements; Outsourcing agreements
- Using the organisations standard contract templates
- Amendments to/extensions of existing Agreements
- Service and supplier contracts
- Advice on copyright/trademark issues & general IP
Compliance & Regulation:
- Internal sanctions; anti-bribery policies; GDPR; data protection; intellectual property
Company Secretarial Assistance:
- Companies House filings; Legal and corporate research; Ensuring policies are complied with
Requirements & Benefits:
Salary & Benefits:
All of the above makes this an excellent opportunity for a 5 PQE Legal Counsel to join a highly ambitious organisation with a warm yet professional culture based in Surbiton, London.
Apply now for consideration, or feel free to contact Charlie Simpkin at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.