This is an opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to join a respected regional firm that holds family work at the forefront of its focus.
This firm has very good career progression prospects and is ahead of the technological and legal curve. You will be given an excellent opportunity to progress within the firm and hone your skills in a supportive, team-oriented legal environment led by leading individuals in the family space.
The Firm and Role
- This reputable regional firm is looking to strengthen its team in Orpington. The firm is looking for enthusiastic, quality-driven individuals to join their team and really hit the ground running with enthusiasm.
- Family work is very much at the forefront of this firm's focus, accounting for much of the annual revenue. The firm deal with a broad array of clientele ranging from sole traders to large public companies, and other institutions such as schools and academies, charities and medical practices.
- The firm is incredibly proud of its focus, and delivery of bespoke services to its clients. Consequently, a significant amount of their work originates from referral caseloads, leading to consistent work from a loyal client base.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to join a highly reputable and well-established team in Orpington specialising in providing advice and assistance to clients in the areas of divorce, finance, cohabitation, prenuptial and private childrens work.
- The team is headed up by a well-regarded Family Lawyer whom you will work closely alongside as you look to progress and develop your skill set. The partner-led approach provides a flexible team structure which aids the growth and development of junior members within the team
- Family Solicitor with 4 years of PQE.
- Enthusiasm for family law matters.
- Able to be flexible in your approach and willing to undertake a range of tasks.
- Have excellent communication skills as you will converse with a wide array of clients.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly ranked regional firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to join a reputable firm, within a well-established department based in Orpington.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.