Accoladed for their work in the public, private and third sectors, this top firm houses an abundance very successful lawyers in their chosen fields. If you're seeking a springboard for career progression in a modern, dynamic and forward-thinking firm, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
This firm has an unrivalled reputation acting for the public sector, NHS, government, and local authorities as well as a flourishing private sector client base.
They have grown substantially in recent years and are Top 100 and ranked top tier across several practice areas.
You will find a dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive team culture where the firm invests heavily in nurturing talent. Subsequently, many of the firm's Partners are homegrown.
The firm is seeking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their flourishing London office.
The national department has grown significantly over recent years, and they show no signs of stopping, which gives you a flavour of their success.
The team is incredibly busy with major tender wins on high profile clients and projects, making now an exciting time to join them on this journey.
The role will have a particular focus on the social housing market, including land acquisitions, development agreements, freehold and leasehold transactions, security transactions and landlord and tenant matters.
The department houses excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate. They want to invest in the candidate to reach their full potential.
· You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 2 years PQE
· Experience of housing related property work is essential
· An interest in socialise housing projects is highly beneficial here with a desire to specialise in this niche area.
· You will be commercially driven
· You will have a strong technical knowledge and good communication skills
· You will have strong business development capabilities
· Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
· Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join this modern, legal 500 ranked firm based in London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.