This Modern and forward-thinking specialist law firm is looking for a Financial Litigation Solicitor to join their burgeoning team either remotely or in their Leicester office.
Due to continued growth since its inception, this independent law firm is looking to expand and grow. They are a boutique financial services and litigation practice with deep set roots in the region, with a focus on expansion.
The firm and role
- This Firm's people-focused approach has produced outstanding staff retention rates, and this is why they remain an attractive employer for those seeking a high level of investment and engagement.
- They have been trading for 5 years and have already built a loyal and consistent client base due to the high-quality work and friendly, approachable feel with which they operate.
- They place emphasis on flexibility and maintaining a work-life balance, making them an outstanding firm to consider. This role is unique as it offers the ability for remote working, as well as hybrid working, creating the opportunity to really achieve an equilibrium between work and life's responsibilities.
- With a growing business, having increased turnover year on year, this is a really exciting time to join. They can offer exciting opportunities for internal progression and a clear path to leadership, looking for someone with the desire to grow and develop within the firm, which is looking to open offices in the Midlands.
- You will be managing your own varied caseload, which will include professional negligence litigation, financial mis-selling claims, trustee disputes, pensions, and contractual disputes.
- You will receive an excellent level of exposure, and given their level of growth, career prospects are in abundance
- Financial Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive (accepting varying years of PQE)
- Excellent technical knowledge of financial services and litigation and attention to detail
- Positive, friendly and approachable manner
- Demonstratable experience in professional negligence, financial litigation, and pensions services
- Knowledge of FCA handbook, regulatory complaints through the FOS, FSCS and POS, and pension industry to include SIPPS, SSAS, and QROPS
What's on offer
- Competitive salary, which is very much negotiable depending on experience, with excellent benefits and a lucrative bonus scheme
- The ability for remote working and hybrid working
- Opportunity for career progression and continued support
Unique opportunity for remote or hybrid work at a rapidly growing firm, looking for a Financial Litigation Solicitor of varying PQE to join their Leicester office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.