This esteemed regional firm is looking to appoint an established Private Client Solicitor 5 years PQE to join their team based in Tunbridge Wells.
With a thriving base of generational clients and HNW individuals, this opportunity would suit a senior Private Client lawyer who is looking for high quality work, excellent working culture and partnership prospects.
The firm & Role
- This firm has grown significantly in recent years thanks to significant capital investment and an evolving client base in the regions, nationwide and internationally.
- They've recruited some of the best lawyers from L500/Top 200 firms in London who want to work with high-net-worth clients and companies, but in a friendly regional firm. They've been able to attract this calibre of professionals because of the quality level of work they offer coupled with the collegiate environment they have created.
- The firm is committed to making continual investment in its people and technology platforms to ensure that they're able to deliver the best possible legal services.
- Your workload will have a focus on wealth protection and tax efficiency for high-net-worth individuals and families who often have multi-faceted and cross-jurisdictional assets, making for an interesting and dynamic workload. Therefore, they are looking for someone who enjoys doing tax, trusts and estate planning work.
- This is a senior post and they are open to offering salaried partnership for the right individual, or early partnership prospects for someone who is approaching this step up in their career. You will have high levels of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on the practice.
The ideal candidate
- Management experience and a proven ability to motivate others
- Comprehensive technical skills and knowledge of residential property matters
- Track record in business development and outstanding client care
- If you are STEP qualified or working toward this accreditation this is highly advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to high quality and high value work
- Salaried partnership/early partnership prospects for the right person
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an established Private Client Solicitor 5 years PQE in order to grow their busy Tunbridge Wells office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.