This award-winning South East firm, which has been operating for over 100 years, is looking to expand its property and conveyancing team based in Canterbury.
This team is headed by a Legal 500 recommended lawyer and boasts prestige throughout the team, making it a powerhouse team to work within.
The firm & the role
- The firm provides a plethora of services for individuals, business enterprises, and other organisations. They are looking to expand their team and continue their dynamic and innovative approach to achieving excellence.
- The firm has deep roots within the region, having operated for over 100 years. They are a prominent and well-recognised firm in the South East boasting a solid foundation of generational clients.
- You will be working within an leading residential property team, led by a renowned partner who led this team to become one of the first in the country to achieve the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme accreditation, as well as being a 'Recommended Lawyer' in The Legal 500 in 2019.
- You will be handling your own caseload from inception to completion, across a variety of areas of conveyancing, including sales and purchases, transfer of equity, and re-mortgages.
- This role is perfect for an ambitious, technically strong fee earner looking for a challenging new role to build their knowledge and skill set; whilst working in a friendly and welcoming environment, where everyone is given the opportunity to train, develop, and grow their career.
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor, CILEx, Licensed Conveyancer, or experienced fee earners are encouraged to apply
- Have 1 year experience running conveyancing files and able to handle own caseloads
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary, including an annual bonus scheme
- Excellent pension and benefits package, including up to 26 days of holiday
- The opportunity to join an established team with excellent leadership
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Residential Conveyancer looking to join an established, high-performing team within an established firm in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.