This Legal 500 ranked firm with offices across the South East has an excellent long standing reputation offering services to individuals and businesses alike.
This full-service law firm has an enviable culture and is known for its friendly approach due to continued growth, is now looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
The Firm & Role
- This firm boast a fantastic reputation in the local area, having operated in the regions for over 50 years, they have amassed a wide range of returning clients, allowing them to build a level of rapport that few law firms can offer in the modern legal market
- Offering their lawyers flexible working arrangements including part-time work and flexible hours, this firm places a large emphasis on the importance of a good work-life balance
- They have a strong passion for investing in their lawyers making them not only leaders in their field, but making their lawyers the 'go to' for their practice areas in the region
- Working closely with the wider residential property team, you will be undertaking a high-quality conveyancing caseload to include sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold, transfer of equity, remortgages and new builds
- In addition, you'll play a key role in business development and networking activities to continue to grow this highly successful residential property offering.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor 3 year PQE (there is no upper limit)
- You will have a great eye for detail
- You will be ambitious and dynamic
- You will be an excellent team player
Whats on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Legal 500 ranked department
- Lucrative benefits package including hybrid/flexible working
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor 3yrs PQE to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in their Sevenoaks, Kent office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.