Residential Property Solicitor | Non Fee Earning | Kent
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a Top 200 law firm as a Residential Property Solicitor in a non-transactional role in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
This firm are known for being able to draw in exceptionally high standards and lawyers with a history of working for top city firms. You will have exposure to the highest quality of residential property matters working alongside the some of the best lawyers in the South East.
The Firm & Role:
- This firm has a rich history with a strong presence in the South East, and has been highlighted for the quality of its client service in the legal rankings.
- This year, they have retained Tier 1 rankings in multiple practice areas with a large number of lawyers receiving recognition as leading individuals in the directories.
- Joining a leading Conveyancing team, this is a rare opportunity to work in a non-transactional role undertaking duties such as: Lease extensions, document drafting, deeds of variation, equity release mortgages, transfers of land, easement drafting.
- In addition, you'll oversee a Residential Property Paralegal.
- Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive 2 years PQE
- A solid background gained in conveyancing having had exposure and experience of the areas listed above
- Outstanding communication skills and client care
What's on offer:
- Salary is very much open for negotiation, in addition, you'll be given an excellent benefits package plus the opportunity to work hybrid
- First class quality work with the chance to work alongside some of the best Residential Property Lawyers in the South East
- Excellent career development programme and real opportunity to accelerate your career
Stand out opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer 2 years PQE to join a market leading team based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.