This well-known regional firm is looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor NQ years PQE to join their established conveyancing team in Sittingbourne.
This firm has received outstanding recognition and praise from the legal world for its quality of service, business excellence, and committed body of staff.
- This firm attracts City quality work and has many well-known household names as clients including airline companies, football clubs, and supermarket chains. They have a strong presence in the South East and are considered to be one the leading firms in the Kent area.
- Not only does this firm offer the chance to take on a very high standard of work, but they also have an excellent working culture in which teamwork, camaraderie, and work/life balance are emphasised. Their headcount has doubled in recent years, which speaks to the abundance of work complemented by excellent staff retention rates.
- You will manage a diverse caseload including sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, help to buy, lease extensions, and residential lettings for landlords, tenants, and new build and plot sales.
- As the firm continues to grow, they are looking for someone who would like to get involved with business development projects and wants to have a high level of engagement with clients.
- This firm will give you a fantastic base to build up your career in the residential property space.
- Residential Property Solicitor, or Chartered Legal Executive, NQ years PQE
- You will have strong technical knowledge across a range of conveyancing matters
- Excellent communication skills and a collegiate approach to working
What's on offer
- Competitive salary based on experience and benefits package
- Friendly, collegiate, and supportive working environment
- Clear and accessible career progression pathways
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor with NQ years PQE to join a well-regarded firm based in their Sittingbourne office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.