This firm are one of the most highly regarded in Kent, they have a friendly, family-feel culture where most staff have been at the practice for over 10 years. Due to continued expansion, are now looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their Canterbury office (with hybrid working).
The Firm & Role
- This firm is highly ranked in Legal 500 and is one of the largest and oldest legal practices in the area with very traditional values
- They have a well-known reputation and believe in fee earners dealing with manageable caseloads so that the emphasis is on quality over quantity
- They are a very established firm with excellent, long-term relationships with clients and local estate agents, providing you with the opportunity to make your mark and progress your career
- You will be working within a well established team of Residential Conveyancers and support staff and be dealing with quality work
- You will work on all matters of Residential Conveyancing, including sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages and transfers of equity
The ideal candidate
- You will have good quality residential conveyancing experience
- You will be able to manage your own caseload and be comfortable with complex work
- You will enjoy working in a challenging, fast moving, professional environment
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Applications are welcome from Solicitors, Chartered Legal Executives, Licenced Conveyancers and Unqualified Conveyancers
- Salary is competitive with a good bonus structure
- Clear opportunities to progress your career
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join this well-known, Legal 500 firm in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.