Due to succession planning, this forward thinking and energetic law firm in Canterbury are seeking a new addition to their private client department. Situated in the historic, beautiful town of Canterbury, they have modernised and progressed in recent years; their practice is expanding which offers a fantastic platform for career growth.
They pride themselves on their solid, professional standards of client care, historic links, and giving back to the community. They are a vibrant firm, offering a good work life balance and a warm, welcoming working environment.
The firm is seeking a Private Client Solicitor with 1 year PQE to join their esteemed team in Canterbury, Kent.
The Firm & Role
- The firm has connections with local businesses, individuals, charities and the wider community. They have a highly collaborative culture and a team-focused work environment.
- This practice deals with impressive private client work, having broken away from a large firm in the 2000's, gaining independence whilst retaining a huge amount of high-end contacts and clients, a vast amount of knowledge and expertise, and setting off on their own way
- This is an opportunity work alongside a team of like-minded people, to learn from excellent Partners who are some of the most knowledgeable in Kent, and to develop your skills and build a strong base of loyal clientele
- The career progression in this firm is second to none in Canterbury- there is no glass ceiling. The firm will make you feel at home, the culture there is friendly and welcoming
- Taking over from a Senior Solicitor who is retiring, this is a great opportunity to inherit a quality and varied private client caseload of wills, probate, tax, court of protection, trusts and estate administration
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive 2yrs PQE - there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and salary is commensurate with experience
- You will confidently manage a busy, varied private client caseload
- You will have exceptional client care skills and a keen eye for detail
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a flourishing practice in their Canterbury, Kent office.
Please apply now for immediate consideration call me for a confidential discussion.