This well-regarded Legal 500 firm is looking for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive 2 years PQE to join their team in Herne Bay, Kent. If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
The Firm & Role
- This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the Kent community and across the wider South East area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
- They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
- In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
- You will run your own caseload across matters including, but not limited to, Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate & Estate Administration.
- The team are known for their expertise in lots of interesting niche areas, making this an excellent team to consider joining as you will have exposure to the highest quality of private client work available outside of the city.
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive 2 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
- A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
- Thriving workload with the chance to put your own stamp on the department
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an established Private Client Solicitor 2 years PQE in order to grow their busy Herne Bay office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.