This multi-accredited law firm with longstanding roots are seeking a junior Litigation Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE to join their team in Tunbridge Wells. The firm's culture is warm and has a real family feel to it, you will work directly with 2 Partners offering a clear platform to progress.
The firm and Role:
- This well-regarded firm has 3 offices across the South East that offer legal services to both individuals and businesses ranging from residential and commercial property, family, private client, litigation and commercial/corporate.
- The quality of work they deal with is exceptional and what you would expect to find at a much larger practice. Fee earners receive lots of autonomy, training, and excellent infrastructure in order to deliver outstanding legal services.
- You will find a modern, supportive, non-hierarchal environment. Work-life balance is something that is actively encouraged as they want a team of productive and motivated lawyers.
- You will manage a full and varied caseload with a range of litigious matters including property, planning, contract, consumer rights and employment disputes.
- You will receive the supervision you need as you work closely with the firms' partners but with the scope to manage matters using your own judgement as you look o progress within the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor NQ-4 years PQE.
- You will have an enthusiasm for litigious proceedings.
- You should have good interpersonal skills as you play an active part within the team.
- You should have a good eye for detail and be organised
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package with a flexible approach to working
- High quality work that is challenging and varied
- Chance to work alongside experienced lawyers who are specialists in their respective fields