This Top Tier Legal 500 practice boasts a modern approach and a forward-thinking culture. They are firmly woven into the fabric of Family scene in Kent as one of the 'go to' firms and have a loyal client base across the UK & Internationally. They are now seeking an experienced and motivated Family Solicitor to join its outstanding department.
- This firm boast one of best reputations in the county and as a result, are often considered the 'go to firm' in the South East. They have been operating for over 30 years resulting in most of their work coming from either referral work, or recommendations. They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work life balance and social life, often planning weekly events for lawyers and support staff alike creating a unique blend that many law firms struggle to master.
- The firm offer services ranging from individual advice, to services to businesses giving them a comprehensive outlook on the legal market. Lawyers come from Top 200/Legal 500 backgrounds to maintain a quality level of work and but to increase their employment satisfaction going to show the strides they are really taking.
- Their plans for growth really stand this firm ahead of the curve. They are looking to expand each one of their practice areas in the years to come, making them a much more progressive firm in comparison to their competitors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor with to join a flourishing team based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- In this role you will be joining an experienced department consisting of well-rounded fee-earners, management and support staff. You will be contributing to the already sizable success of a thriving Family team, contributing with your fee-earning ability coupled with further business development and networking (should this be something you wish to get heavily involved in)
- High quality level of caseload is inclusive in this role, ranging from divorce/separation, civil Partnerships, Cohabitation, Mediation, children, finance, domestic violence, pre-nuptial agreements, focusing on HNW clientele.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with 2 years PQE (although more senior applicants are encouraged)
- You will have an eye for detail, views for progression and a forward-thinking manner
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family lawyer to join a Leading Legal 500 Firm, with a well-established department based in the Tunbridge Wells, Kent.