This forward thinking and energetic law firm is seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join their growing team situated in the historic, beautiful town of Canterbury. They have modernised and progressed in recent years; their practice is expanding which offers a fantastic platform for career growth.
They pride themselves on their solid, professional standards of client care, historic links, and giving back to the community. They are a vibrant firm, offering a good work life balance and a warm, welcoming working environment.
The firm is seeking a Family Solicitor with 3 year PQE to join their esteemed team in Canterbury, Kent.
The Firm & Role
- The firm has connections with local businesses, individuals, charities and the wider community. They have a highly collaborative culture and a team-focused work environment.
- This practice deals with impressive private client work, having broken away from a large firm in the 2000's, gaining independence whilst retaining a huge amount of high-end contacts and clients, a vast amount of knowledge and expertise, and setting off on their own way
- This is an opportunity work alongside a team of like-minded people, to learn from excellent Partners who are some of the most knowledgeable in Kent, and to develop your skills and build a strong base of loyal clientele
- The career progression in this firm is second to none in Canterbury - there is no glass ceiling. The firm will make you feel at home, the culture there is friendly and welcoming
- Working in a small close knit team consisting of 4, your role will involve handling all aspects of privately funded family matters including divorce, finance, private children, cohabitation and prenuptials.
- Family Solicitor or Legal Executive 3yrs PQE - there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and salary is commensurate with experience
- You will confidently manage a busy, varied private client caseload
- You will have exceptional client care skills and a keen eye for detail
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a flourishing practice in their Canterbury, Kent office.
Please apply now for immediate consideration call me for a confidential discussion.