This legal 500 ranked firm has offices across the South East with a strong reputation and is now looking to grow and expand its Family department in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This firm encourages hybrid working to their fee earners and offers a genuine sense of work-life balance which is hard to find in other firms of this size.
The Firm & Role
- This firm boasts one of the region's best reputations in the county and as a result, is often considered the 'go-to firm' in the area. They have been operating for over 30 years resulting in most of their work coming from either referral work, or recommendations
- They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work-life balance and social life, often planning weekly events for lawyers and support staff alike creating a unique blend that many law firms struggle to master
- The firm offers services ranging from individual advice, to services to businesses giving them a comprehensive outlook on the legal market. Lawyers come from Top 200/Legal 500 backgrounds to maintain a quality level of work
- They are looking to expand each one of their practice areas in the years to come, making them a much more progressive firm in comparison to their competitors
- In this role, you will be joining an established and growing family team of Family Lawyers with plenty of support. You will be contributing to the already sizable success of a thriving Family team that deals exclusively with privately funded family matters.
- You'll be handling a caseload including divorce proceedings, financial remedy, co-habitee disputes and private children matters. The firm has a strong and affluent client base which has been strongly developed over the years.
The ideal candidate
- You will be Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4 years PQE (although more senior applicants are encouraged)
- You will have good caseload exposure in privately funded matters
- You will have an eye for detail, views for progression and a forward-thinking manner
- An exciting position with a growing family team
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- A market leading benefits package including hybrid/flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a reputable firm, within a well-established department based in Sevenoaks, Kent.