Ranked impressively in the legal 500 for its work on Corporate and Commercial matters, this firm is one of the most prestigious in Kent. The firm has managed to strike that rare and desirable balance between exposure to city quality work and a relaxed working environment that offers fantastic work/life balance and employee wellbeing.
The firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Solicitor at Senior Associate level, with 5 year PQE to join their professional yet friendly office in Maidstone, Kent.
This could act as a real springboard to your career as the firm is growing, and opportunities for more senior positions are well within reach for the ambitious and talented legal professional.
The Firm & Role
- This practice has been operating for nearly a century which has allowed them to build up an impressive understanding of the region; consequently, the firm has a large, loyal client base and outstanding reputation.
- The majority of the firm's workload is generated through referrals and repeat business giving their lawyers a sense of familiarity and leading to warm working relationships.
- The firm has mastered a blend of youth and experience which provides an excellent platform for junior lawyers to develop and benefit from a highly collegiate and encouraging environment. The firm has a true family feel to it, and values its colleagues; it often promotes from within and this role offers fantastic prospects for progression.
- The team is busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join. You will have exposure to a high-quality caseload, dealing with the firm's network of HNW clients.
- The caseload will comprise; commercial contracts, joint ventures, sales/purchases of businesses and mergers/acquisitions.
- You will deal with a broad caseload, the variety of which will make for an interesting role.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with a minimum of 5 year PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE applications are encouraged from even the most experienced of candidates as salary is commensurate with experience)
- You will have a passion for corporate transactional work
- You should have first-class communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join an ambitious and reputable team based in Maidstone, Kent
Please apply for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential discussion.