Known for being able to draw in exceptionally high standards of work and lawyers with a history of working for top city firms. This is an opportunity to work the best quality of work alongside the best lawyers in the South East.
This top 200 firm, is now looking to expand its L500 ranked, Commercial Team where you'll work directly with a highly regarded Commercial Partner.
With future growth on the Horizon, this is a stand-out opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor at either Associate or Senior Associate level to join this firm's Tunbridge Wells office.
The Firm & Role
- With roots tracing back over 300 years, this firm enjoys an indisputable reputation as a high-class provider of legal services throughout the South East. Providing a full spectrum of legal services, and employing over 140 devoted fee earners, they are widely considered to be one of the heaviest-hitting practices in the area. They provide a quality of work far above the going market rate, over a range of regional, national and international clients.
- This firm is highly innovative and forward-thinking, always looking to expand and grow internally by progressing their own staff's career. They have achieved this by creating an extremely enjoyable and friendly working atmosphere serving as a prerequisite for organic growth by establishing a superior staff retention rate. Generally speaking, those that go here, stay here for many years thus establishing a breeding ground for success, aiding the exceptional rates of growth experienced by this firm in recent years.
- They are a mainstay and a first choice for many individuals and businesses in the South East and beyond, making it an excellent firm to consider joining.
- Joining a busy and growing co/co department, you will be working closely with a recognised Partner handling a broad range of commercial matters including joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and terms of business.
- You'll be working with an impressive client base which consists of some household names and multi-national and international businesses
- Commercial Solicitor (likely at Associate or Senior Associate level) 2yrs years PQE
- Outstanding technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is a rare opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join an outstanding department in Tunbridge Wells that has the expertise to help you advance your career.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.