This Top 200 firm has a first-class reputation for quality and service whilst maintaining a modern and innovative approach to delivering legal services. They are looking to appoint a Commercial Property Solicitor 2 years PQE to join their high-quality real estate practice in Maidstone, Kent.
- This firm has been operating for well over 100 years, during which time they have accumulated a deep understanding of the region and a loyal base of generational clients.
- A large proportion of their work is generated through referrals and repeat business, and they are planning to continue taking more market share in line with strategic growth plans.
- They are an excellent firm to consider joining as you can have the best of both worlds with an excellent pipeline of work, in an enjoyable environment in which you feel valued and supported.
- With an impressive cohort of Leading Individuals and Recommended Lawyers in the Real Estate department, this firm can provide the platform for ambitious Solicitors to advance their careers in the commercial property space.
- You will take on a mixed caseload of work across landlord and tenant matters, complex development projects, acquisitions and disposals of portfolios of property, estate management work and more.
- The team acts for clients in and around the South East, but their reach spans across the UK within sectors including retail, construction, technology, education and hospitality.
- Therefore, you will be exposed to a varied and interesting caseload with the opportunity to develop comprehensive real estate experience.
- Commercial Property Solicitor 2 years PQE
- Sound technical knowledge and the desire to take on responsibility from the outset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build credible relationships
What's on offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Access to a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor, 2 years PQE to join a leading regional firm in Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch to have a confidential conversation.