This established real estate department is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor 1 years PQE to join their team in Canterbury. If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
The Firm & Role
- This firm has been operating for well over 100 years, during which time they have accumulated a deep understanding of the region and a loyal base of generational clients.
- A large proportion of their work is generated through referrals and repeat business, and they are planning to continue taking more market share in line with strategic growth plans.
- You will take on a mixed caseload of work across landlord and tenant matters, complex development projects, acquisitions and disposals of portfolios of property, estate management work and more.
- The team acts for clients in and around the South East, but their reach spans across the UK within sectors including retail, construction, technology, education and hospitality.
- Therefore, you will be exposed to a varied and interesting caseload with the opportunity to develop comprehensive real estate experience.
With an impressive cohort of Leading Individuals and Recommended Lawyers in the Real Estate department, this firm can provide the platform for a junior lawyer to advance their career in the commercial property space.
The ideal candidate:
- Commercial Property Solicitor 1 year PQE
- Sound technical knowledge and the desire to take on responsibility from the outset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build credible relationships
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor 1 year PQE to join a leading regional firm in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch to have a confidential conversation.