This top 200 law firm has an incredibly strong presence across Sussex with its client This prestigious Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm is growing, and subsequently, they can offer a real platform for career growth and development.
Due to the continued success, they are now looking for an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join them in Sevenoaks, Kent.
- Steeped in heritage, this firm looks to constantly evolve and has some of the most modern offices in Kent
- This drive for progression is seen throughout the firm, with many industry-leading lawyers calling this practice home
- This firms continued growth is reflected in their revenue and their employee growth rate. With an emphasis on staff retention, this firm looks to recruit high class individuals to join this experienced and professional team
- This firm deals with some high-quality work for HNW clients, operating locally and nationally and amassing an excellent reputation in the process
- Working with the experienced Commercial Property team, you will be working with a number of reputable market leaders with an extensive portfolio.
- Acting for a range of clients from local businesses to national corporate entities, this firm has seen some big-ticket transactions in recent years.
- Offering a variety of matters, you will be working on services including acquisitions & disposals, landlord & tenant, property finance, agricultural matters and much more
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 1 years PQE
- You will have a proven track record of handling a busy and varied commercial property caseload
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression
- Competitive Salary
- A varied caseload
- Excellent benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join this renowned regional firm in their well-established Sevenoaks practice.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential discussion.