Are you seeking a positive working environment where lawyers are creative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial? This award-winning and highly reputable firm is ascending through the rankings and is growing its presence in a number of practice areas - as such it is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor to join its highly professional, friendly and collaborative team based in Canterbury, Kent.
- This unique and esteemed firm is buzzing with energy and is making noise in the legal market following a recent period of growth. They are multi-award winners and deal with a quality of work which finds them up against top departments acting on the other side.
- The firm's collegiate approach between departments provides an unparalleled level of efficiency, allowing them to provide clients with the best advice in a cost-effective manner.
- The practice believes in offering exceptional standards of client care and charging well for the work and value that they add. The firm is Partner-led, and their relatively flat structure allows exposure to interesting, high-quality work and access to senior lawyers, allowing junior lawyers and paralegals a strong base to grow their career.
- If you are seeking an opportunity to be part of a firm that has a people-focused approach, whether regarding their colleagues, clients, lawyers on the other side, then this could well be the opportunity for you.
- This firm is seeking an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join their office in Canterbury, Kent.
- The Residential Property team is award-winning, it deals ever-growing client base across London and Kent of HNW individuals, wealthy families, business owners and entrepreneurs.
- You will work as part of a supportive, friendly and professional team, dealing with a steady caseload of: Sales and purchases of leasehold and freehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 2 years of PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE, and salary is commensurate with experience).
- An exceptional technical knowledge is essential
- You should have excellent communication skills
- You will have experience of working a busy Conveyancing caseload
- You should possess excellent client care skills
- Business development skills and a commercial mindset are strongly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join a friendly and collaborative team in Canterbury, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call me for a confidential discussion.