This regional Legal 500 ranked firm adopts a genuinely friendly and approachable culture and due to continued growth, is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join its team in Sevenoaks, Kent (with hybrid working).
The Firm & Role:
- This firm looks to constantly evolve and has some of the most modern offices in Kent. This drive for progression is seen throughout the firm, with many industry-leading lawyers calling this practice home
- With an emphasis on staff retention, this firm looks to recruit high-class individuals to join this experienced and professional team
- Offering a great deal of training and personal development, they are looking to develop every individual's skill, recognising this as an essential part of the growth of the firm
- This firm deals with some high-quality work for HNW clients, operating locally and nationally and amassing an excellent reputation in the process
- In this role you will be working in an established and thriving residential property team with plenty of support. You'll handle a varied range of all aspects of residential conveyancing matters including, sales and purchases of freehold/leasehold, transfer of equity and re-mortgages.
- The firms loyal client base has been built from years of the firm servicing local clients; they have excellent community links and a varied client base.
- Qualified Solicitor, CILEx, Licensed Conveyancer or experienced fee earners are encouraged to apply
- You will have 1 year experience running Conveyancing files
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to join an established conveyancing team with plans for further growth
- An excellent benefit package
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this flourishing Legal 500 firm in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.