Innovative Top 200 firm is looking to appoint a Private Client Partner to join their leading private client team based in Tunbridge Wells focusing on HNW Probate matters.
This firm has a rich history with a strong presence in the South East, and has been highlighted for the quality of its client service in the legal rankings.
The firm & Role
- This year, they have retained Tier 1 rankings in multiple practice areas with a large number of lawyers receiving recognition as leading individuals in the directories.
- The fact that this firm has been operating for almost 500 years speaks to the quality, commitment and family feel that runs through the spirit of the business. They are a mainstay and a first choice for many individuals and businesses in the South East and beyond, making it an excellent firm to consider joining.
- The Private Client department has grown year on year and is top tier ranked in the legal 500. They deal with a high quality of work, focusing on quality, with Solicitors dealing with manageable caseloads
- You'll be joining as a Salaried Partner into a probate department which is thriving, currently with 12 staff ranging in experience levels. You'll oversee more junior members of the team as well as have involvement with marketing/business development
- You will be dealing with probate matters on behalf of high-net-worth clients who often have multi-faceted and cross-jurisdictional matters, making for an interesting and dynamic workload
- You will be a Senior Private Client Solicitor likely at Senior Associate or Partner level within a similar firm
- You will be a probate specialist and have a passion for this area of private client
- Outstanding technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and desire to get involved with business development
- Supervisory experience is essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and highly regarded private client teams outside of London
- Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is a rare opportunity for a Probate Partner to join an outstanding department in Tunbridge Wells with the platform to excel in your new role.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.