A market leading Top 200 law firm in Kent is looking to appoint a Corporate Senior Associate to join their established team based in Tunbridge Wells.
You will be working closely with an experienced practice head who is widely recognised as one of the best practitioners in the South East.
The Firm & Role
- This firm has a rich history with a strong presence in the South East, and has been highlighted for the quality of its client service in the legal rankings.
- This year, they have retained Tier 1 rankings in multiple practice areas with a large number of lawyers receiving recognition as leading individuals in the directories
- The Corporate department is highly ranked in the legal 500 and chambers, it is currently flourishing with plans to continue to grow in line with increased workflow. It is a vibrant and hard-working team, their achievements over the last 5 years are incredible
- You will join a highly regarded and growing Corporate team who have a high level of expertise where you'll have involvement in all aspects of corporate transactional work including M&A, private equity, joint ventures and capital markets.
- The client base will include; Owner-managed businesses, celebrities, individual athletes, sports clubs, Technology companies, gaming companies and large PLC's.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be a qualified Corporate Solicitor, likely at Associate or Senior Associate level 4 years PQE (there is no upper limit with experience)
- You will have a good technical knowledge
- You will be a commercially minded individual
- Being able to deliver the highest level of client service is essential
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, you will also receive a lucrative bonus structure and benefits package
This is an exceptional Corporate Senior Associate opportunity with one of Kent's most well-known, Legal 500 practices, based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.