This firm has been operating for well over 100 years in Kent, during which time they have accumulated a deep understanding of the region and a loyal base of generational clients.
This established real estate department is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor 1 year PQE to join their team in Ashford.
If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
The Firm & Role
- A large proportion of their work is generated through referrals and repeat business, and they are planning to continue taking more market share in line with strategic growth plans.
- You will take on a mixed caseload of work across landlord and tenant matters, complex development projects, acquisitions and disposals of portfolios of property, estate management work and more.
- The team acts for clients in and around the South East, but their reach spans across the UK within sectors including retail, construction, technology, education and hospitality.
- Therefore, you will be exposed to a varied and interesting caseload with the opportunity to develop comprehensive real estate experience.
- With an impressive cohort of Leading Individuals and Recommended Lawyers in the Real Estate department, this firm can provide the platform for a junior lawyer to advance their career in the commercial property space.
The ideal candidate:
- Commercial Property Solicitor 1 year PQE
- Sound technical knowledge and the desire to take on responsibility from the outset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build credible relationships
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor 1 year PQE to join a leading regional firm in Ashford, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch to have a confidential conversation.