This top 200 firm, operating from 2 offices across the South East, is now looking to expand its highly regarded L500, Commercial Team.
Known for being able to draw in exceptionally high standards of work and lawyers with a history of working for top city firms. This is an opportunity to work the best quality of work alongside the best lawyers in the area, in the picturesque setting of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
With future growth on the Horizon, this is a stand-out opportunity for a Junior Commercial Solicitor to join this firm's Tunbridge Wells office.
- With roots tracing back over 300 years, this firm enjoys an indisputable reputation as a high-class provider of legal services throughout the South East. Providing a full spectrum of legal services, and employing over 140 devoted fee earners, they are widely considered to be one of the heaviest-hitting practices in the area. They provide a quality of work far above the going market rate, over a range of regional, national and international clients.
- This firm is highly innovative and forward-thinking, always looking to expand and grow internally by progressing their own staff's career. They have achieved this by creating an extremely enjoyable and friendly working atmosphere serving as a prerequisite for organic growth by establishing a superior staff retention rate. Generally speaking, those that go here, stay here for many years thus establishing a breeding ground for success, aiding the exceptional rates of growth experienced by this firm in recent years.
- They are a mainstay and a first choice for many individuals and businesses in the South East and beyond, making it an excellent firm to consider joining.
- Joining a busy co/co department, you will be working closely recognised Partners in handling a range of commercial matters including purchase and sale of businesses, mergers, acquisitions, commercial contracts including joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements and terms of business.
- You'll be working with clients including owner managed businesses in the SME sector up to £10m turnover as well as some larger organisations. The firm have an ever-increasing loyal client base so you'll have a wide exposure across both the technology and blockchain sectors for example.
· Outstanding technical knowledge.
· Commercial Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE.
· Excellent communication skills
What's on offer:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
· Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is a rare opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to join an outstanding department in Tunbridge Wells that has the expertise to help you advance your career.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.