Opportunity for an ambitious and highly committed Real Estate Property Litigation Solicitor 4 years PQE to join a quality practice in St Albans.
Their team is known for their ability to resolve issues early to avoid unnecessary costs, but they also house impressive litigators who provide forceful representation for clients in the courts when required.
With an office in central London and another in Hertfordshire on the commuter belt, this firm is well-placed to deliver cohesive legal services to national and international clients. They are well-known for their commercially driven approach, which serves their client roster of banks, global brands, public companies, SMEs and more.
This firm has a distinctly modern, sophisticated style which is straightforward yet down to earth. Their lawyers enjoy more of a relaxed atmosphere with lots of social events on the calendar, flexibility to work in a way that suits and a proper balance between work and home life.
What makes them stand out from the crowd is their commitment to developing their lawyers and actively promoting from within, which has allowed them to steadily grow in an organic way. Their staff retention rates and length of service records are further evidence of this commitment making them an excellent employer to consider.
· You will be representing a wide range of clients, including major national retailers, leisure operators, large estate agents, and financial service providers.
· The work will include but will not be limited to vacant possession strategies, restrictive covenants, rights to light issues, dilapidations claims, break notice management and resolving various other landlord and tenant claims.
· This is an opportunity for you to further enhance your technical ability and industry knowledge by working alongside experienced litigators who foster an inclusive working environment.
· Real Estate Property Litigation Solicitor 4 years PQE with previous experience in a quality practice
· Highly meticulous, commercially focused, and outcome orientated
· Track record in business development and outstanding client care
What's on offer
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
· Excellent career prospects as the practice continue to grow and expand
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Real Estate Property Litigation Solicitor with 4 years PQE to join an outstanding department in St Albans with the platform to accelerate your career progression.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.