This rapidly expanding firm has a powerhouse Real Estate practice with a department led by a team of well-regarded partners who possess industry leading knowledge and skill.
Opportunity for an ambitious and highly committed Real Estate Solicitor 4 years PQE to join a quality practice in St Albans.
The firm and role
- With an office in central London and another in Hertfordshire on the commuter belt, this firm is well-placed to deliver cohesive legal services to national and international clients. They are well-known for their commercially driven approach which serves their client roster of banks, global brands, public companies, SMEs and more.
- This firm has a distinctly modern, sophisticated style which is straightforward yet down to earth. Their lawyers enjoy more of a relaxed atmosphere with lots of social events in the calendar, flexibility to work in a way that suits and a proper balance between work and home life.
- What makes them stand out from the crowd is their commitment to developing their lawyers and actively promoting from within which has allowed them to steadily grow in an organic way. Their staff retention rates and length of service records are further evidence of this commitment making them an excellent employer to consider.
- You will be joining a highly renowned team of real estate lawyers who act for some of the largest real estate owners and corporate occupiers in the UK.
- The work will include complex property transactions, including joint ventures and finance agreements, acquisition and disposal of retail and investment property, hotels, restaurants and pubs, development work and portfolio management.
- You will be able to demonstrate effective business development capabilities as the firm want someone who is able to build new relationships to further strengthen their foothold in the market.
- Real Estate Solicitor 4 years PQE with previous experience in a quality practice
- Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
- Track record in business development and outstanding client care
What's on offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Access to L500 and Chambers ranked lawyers to learn from
- Excellent career prospects as the practice continues to grow and expand
This is a stand out opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor 4 years PQE to join an outstanding department in St Albans with the platform to accelerate your career progression.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation