Call 0203 865 2113
This rapidly expanding Legal 500 firm has a powerhouse Coprorate practice with a department led by a team of well-regarded partners who possess industry-leading knowledge and skill.
Opportunity for an ambitious and highly committed Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE to join a quality practice in St Albans.
With an office in central London and another in Hertfordshire on the commuter belt, this firm is well-placed to deliver cohesive legal services to national and international clients. They are well-known for their commercially driven approach which serves their client roster of banks, global brands, public companies, SMEs and more.
This firm has a distinctly modern, sophisticated style which is straightforward yet down to earth. Their lawyers enjoy more of a relaxed atmosphere with lots of social events in the calendar, flexibility to work in a way that suits and a proper balance between work and home life.
What makes them stand out from the crowd is their commitment to developing their lawyers and actively promoting from within which has allowed them to steadily grow in an organic way. Their staff retention rates and length of service records are further evidence of this commitment making them an excellent employer to consider.
The role and corporate practice:
Due to continued expansion, this firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE to further strengthen their corporate offering out of St Albans.
· You will work across a broad range of corporate transactional work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, investments and joint ventures, restructures and public company work
· The team is looking for someone who is passionate about business development with an entrepreneurial flair
· You will be given a high level of exposure from the outset and a platform to raise your profile within the corporate space
The ideal candidate:
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside ex-City leading corporate lawyers
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a Corporate Solicitor 3 years PQE with the experience and ambition to be part of a powerhouse team operating out of Reading.