Residential Conveyancer - Southampton
This growing regional heavyweight firm are looking to grow with the addition of an experienced residential property specialist to complement their wider real estate team.
You will be working as part of a well-recognised property team who deal with big ticket HNW Conveyancing matters.
This firm have a very family friendly culture with many of their fee-earners working flexibly, from home or working part-time hours. They promote a healthy work life balance and they fully appreciate there is a life outside of work.
The focus of work-life balance with this firm is not at the sacrifice of the strength of package on offer, boasting leading salaries and benefits packages in comparison to their competitors.
The firm and the role
- A leading regional firm with several offices across Hampshire and the South-East, including Southampton which is their flagship office.
- Multi service practice with specialisms over both Corporate / Commercial Law, and services to the individuals. They have a particularly strong reputation across Real Estate, being highly ranked in the L500 for their work
- Their Conveyancing team covers a broad spectrum of Conveyancing matters, including sales & purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, lease extensions and more. They are very well connected with estate agencies spanning the South-East and London
- You will be joining a team of 6 Conveyancing specialists, all having either trained at the firm or have been recruited from other leading local practices
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 1 years Conveyancing experience required. Pre-qualification experience working as a Conveyancer is highly beneficial.
- Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives & Fee-Earners will all be considered.
- A passion for Conveyancing and the ability to run your own caseload is highly advantageous
- An interest in business development / networking is advantageous
- Discounted legal services
- The potential to be part time if required
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a growing leading regional firm based in Southampton, Hampshire.