This Top 100 firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their high-quality corporate practice in Cheltenham.
You will be exposed to some of the most lucrative property portfolios in the real estate space and have large national and international corporations as clients.
The firm's corporate practice is one of the largest in the region which has both a national and international reach. They call on their established network of investors and industry leaders to assist with strategic business planning in order to secure outstanding results for their clients.
They are known for providing outcome-based advice that is substantiated by their sector expertise. Their impressive client base is made up of large domestic and international corporations, FTSE 250 companies and SMEs to name a few.
With strategic growth plans in place to take even more market share, this is an excellent time to consider joining this firm as career prospects are in abundance.
- This Corporate team attract a quality that you'd only expect to find in City practices. Their ability to attract such high-quality work is down to their commercially driven approach that yields outstanding results for their clients at good value for money.
- The work will be broad making for an interesting caseload; this will include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, investments and joint ventures, restructures and public company work.
- You will be Managing aspects of files managed by qualified Solicitors and undertaking routine legal tasks as directed and under supervision,
- The team cultivate close working relationships with their clients so that their support is embedded into the corporate process.
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant, desirably with previous experience as a paralegal dealing with corporate matters, but not essential
- You will have a good grounding in corporate law
- You should enjoy business development and marketing
- First-class communication skills are essential
What's on offer
- Competitive salary package with industry leading benefits package
- Support staff bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Access to the most interesting a relevant high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next generation partners
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a Corporate Paralegal with the experience and ambition to be part of a leading team operating out of Cheltenham.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch to have a confidential conversation.