Tax, Trusts & Succession Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE I Cheltenham l Top 50 Firm
This top-tier firm has a global reach and has become one of the pioneers in creating private wealth and facilitating growth across a range of personal and business services.
They have rapidly accelerated through the legal rankings in recent years; there are no upper limits when it comes to expansion and long-term commercial growth plans for this firm.
The private client team act for some of the world's wealthiest families and individuals with substantial assets across the globe. Therefore, the work they do is very interesting and covers niche areas including IP, art and equine matters.
The role and Private Wealth practice:
Due to continued expansion, this firm is seeking a senior Tax, Trusts & Succession Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to join their powerhouse team in Cheltenham.
· With a focus on wealth protection and tax efficiency, your work will span across wills and trusts, trust administration, LPAs, probate and the administration of estates
· The department acts for some of the wealthiest individuals and families in the UK, meaning the work will be complex in nature and high-value
The ideal candidate:
· Private Client Solicitor NQ-3 years with an interest in wealth protection work
· STEP qualification or working towards, with knowledge of domestic succession and tax planning· Excellent communication skills and desire to get involved with business development.
· Market-leading remuneration and benefits package
· Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available in this practice area
· Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
This is a rare opportunity for a Tax, Trusts & Succession Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to join an outstanding department in Cheltenham with the platform to accelerate your career progression.