Probate Assistant l Tax, Trusts & Succession Group l Cheltenham l Top 100 Firm
This leading Top 100 firm has a global reach and has become one of the pioneers in creating private wealth and facilitating growth across a range of personal and business services.
They have rapidly accelerated through the legal rankings in recent years; there are no upper limits when it comes to expansion and long-term commercial growth plans for this firm.
The private client team act for some of the world's wealthiest families and individuals with substantial assets across the globe. Therefore, the work they do is very interesting and covers niche areas including IP, art and equine matters.
This firm is seeking a dedicated Probate Assistant to join their industry-leading Tax, Trusts & Succession Group based in Cheltenham.
* You will work closely with senior Trust & Probate solicitors, dealing with high-net-worth individuals from the UK and abroad
* There will be lots of client contact and you'll be expected to take part in client meetings and liaise independently with clients, beneficiaries, banks, investment managers and other professional advisers such as valuers and accountants
* This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in the private client space and work within one of the leading firms in the UK
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience with estate administration work
* High degree of attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise competing demands
* Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
* Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
* Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Probate Assistant to join a highly successful Trust & Probate practice in Cheltenham.