Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking to join a supportive, friendly and family like firm in Gloucester?
This firm prides itself in its friendly, empathetic approach to its clients and the workplace also reflects this. With a relaxed, family like feel in a modern environment coupled with their high-quality work gives them a fantastic reputation. They are a fantastically progressive firm that truly value their staff. They have a great culture which makes the workplace a great place to be.
The Commercial Property department deals with a very good quality of work and they focus on delivering great service and adding real value to client's transactions.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an friendly, reputable and modern firm.
You would be working with a successful associate at the firm.
You will have:
* 1 years experience (minimum 6 months) in a commercial property/residential team
* Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Fast, accurate typing ability (60 wpm) ideally using digital audio systems
* IT literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
* Organisational skills
* Ability to use initiative
* Enthusiastic and hard working
* Good telephone manner
* Discretion and ability to main confidentiality
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.