Are you a Residential Property Solicitor looking to join one of the South East's most prestigious, reputable law practices based in East Sussex? This legal 500 firm is looking to strengthen its busy and well-established conveyancing offering based in Brighton.
- This well-established, reputable regional firm operates out of its flagship office based in Brighton. The firm has been operating in the region for over 50 years and as a result, is often considered the 'go-to' firm in terms of legal advice
- Whilst they have been operating in the area for such a long time, this firm is certainly far from stuck in its ways in terms of its approach. They have a structured solicitor-to-partnership progression path for those with an eye for career progression
- They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work-life balance.
- This role will give you the opportunity to join a department that deals with high-quality work thanks to the reputation of the property team.
- You will manage a complex and diverse caseload including both freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, help to buy, lease extensions, and residential lettings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be either a Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer (PQE and experience level are very much open as the firm is expanding on both the junior and senior level)
- A passion for and previous experience in residential property is essential
- An exciting position with a growing legal 500 firm
- An above-market rate salary dependent on experience
- A market-leading benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a reputable firm, within a well-established department based in Brighton.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.