Are you a technically strong experienced Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer looking to move away from fee-earning in a role working fully remotely from home?
This market leading national provider of conveyancing services is continuing to see rapid growth throughout the UK and has an innovative approach to conveyancing and this is the key to their multi-award winning service, blending technology with personal conveyancing.
The Firm & Role
- The company has a mission; to revolutionise the customer experience of conveyancing by combining innovative technology with unrivalled expertise and exceptional customer care. They are at the forefront of developing innovative, intuitive, time-saving technology and are the first in the market to deliver change
- They provide exceptional support, all staff benefit from a comprehensive development programme, provided by their own in-house Learning & Development Academy
- Your role will be to act as the go-to person for legal support for conveyancing fee earners to ensure an unrivalled service in a high-volume environment. In addition, you will facilitate the approval of the legal title for exchange of contracts
- This is a full-time position, however, the firm are able to help with flexible working arrangements and are open to part-time for the right individual
The ideal candidate
- The company are looking for a Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 3 year PQE
- You'll have a proven track record in high volume conveyancing with strong technical knowledge and a deep understanding of the conveyancing process, ideally with exposure to complex title checks and enquiries
- You need to thrive in a team environment, helping bring the best out of others and pushing yourself to improve as well
- Competitive salary up to c£42,000 which is negotiable depending on level of experience and technical abilities
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday bank holidays; Pension Scheme; Medical Cover; Income Protection Insurance; Life Assurance; Childcare Vouchers plus many more
- Fully remote working role, you'll be provided with full IT/office set up as well as be part of a national team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 3 year PQE to join the leading provider of conveyancing services and to work from home gaining an exceptional work/life balance in a non-fee earning role.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.