In line with recent successes, this L500, boutique employment specialist with 3 offices spanning the South East, are looking to grow with the addition of an employment solicitor 3 PQE into their Brighton office.
You will be working within a specialist employment team dealing with large scale employers and corporations as well as senior individuals across a broad diet of high-value employment work. The team operate an international client base spanning the US, Asia and Europe with major clients coming from a range of industries in the private, public and charitable sectors.
This practice has a fantastic track record of recruiting from either leading regional firms, or city firms highly ranked in the L500 due to the quality level of work on offer, coupled with the work-life balance they provide.
The Firm and Role:
- A L500, boutique employment specialist with 3 offices spanning the South East including an inner-city London presence.
- You will be working a HNW international caseload consisting of large-scale employers, corporations and HNW individuals across a broad diet of employment work.
- Uniquely you will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the firm's sister companies handling a wide range of more the more complex contentious matters.
- You will be joining a L500, tiered team of 8 employment specialists from strong employment backgrounds, including 2 partners highly ranked in the Chambers directories.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years PQE with a strong background in contentious work.
- You will have a strong technical knowledge, excellent communication skills and the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload.
- The growth potential of the firm means a commercially minded individual able to help grow the business and identify new clients or development opportunities is preferred.
- Hybrid working Patterns: Home/ Flexible options are readily available.
- Highly competitive Salaries
This is a great opportunity for an employment solicitor of 3 years PQE to join an employment specialist, dealing with HNW work based in Brighton.