This firm are widely regarded as one of the most accomplished, fastest growing law firms in and outside The City and are looking for a Senior Residential Property Lawyer for their Brighton Office.
They have a long history of servicing top quality clients, with a competitive edge, a modern outlook, and with an incredible level of property knowledge and expertise, that outshines most firms of the same size, to make you a leading force in the market.
The Firm and Role:
- The firm have a wide range of expertise, including in Corporate, Private Client and Real Estate- and are very well respected across the board, in all of their departments.
- They deal with top quality work, and have a very competitive pay and bonus structure, with an incredible level of career progression. This is a chance to join a well-respected, growing Legal 500 practice.
- You will be given a large amount of responsibility, and be a key part in the firm's growth, direction, and put your stamp on an already very well respected, heavy hitting law firm, with one of the best Residential Property teams in the area.
- The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, a good proportion of which is high-value and more bespoke Conveyancing work acting for HNW individuals. You will deal with a broad and varied caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
- This firm have a very strong bench of property fee-earners. Spanning their city and regional offices, they are a technically strong department. Their presence in the city allows their regional fee-earners access to the highest quality level of work.
- You will work closely alongside the Partners in the team, helping to drive the department forwards.
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer (4 years PQE) - Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive considered
- You will have a proven track record in business development
- You will have a high level of interpersonal communication skills
- You will receive a salary commensurate with your experience and join a firm that provides excellent benefits, all within a family feel yet professional environment which can facilitate a strong work/life balance.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a growing team based in Brighton.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.