This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 50 years, they are a multi-service, Top 100 practice. The firm is dynamic, entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and innovative.
In recent years the firm has grown significantly and is now looking to expand with the addition of a 5 years PQE Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer into their Brighton office.
The Firm and Role:
- The practice now stands at over 50 Partners and some 150 fee earners. They are multi-award winning and have a working culture which truly harnesses career growth and development. They have an ever-growing number of homegrown partners which demonstrates well the level of investment they provide to their staff.
- The practice deals with such a wide variety of clients, ranging from technology SMEs, right up to multinational FTSE 250, household names.
- The firm has a strong reputation for Residential Property, dealing with local, regional and national estate agents. Due to the firm's reputation outside of the city, they offer the highest quality level of work to regional fee-earners.
- You will deal with your own conveyancing caseload, this will include; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and lease extensions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE)
- You should have first-class communication skills
- You will have good client care and business development skills
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, you will also receive an industry-leading benefits package
- A high quality of work across a dynamic caseload
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join this leading Top 100 firm, based in the Brighton office.