This Top 200 law firm has an incredibly strong presence across Sussex with its client spanning the entire South-East. Their clients are national but the firm has maintained its regional culture which is hard to find at practices of this size. In line with growth plans, are now looking for an additional Private Client Solicitor based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
- This Legal 500 firm is multi-award winning and has one of the nicest office cultures compared to that of most practices of their size; they have a much more relaxed collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. There is a nice social aspect to working at the firm
- Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development programme is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards
- They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation. You will find Partners are accessible and there is a completely open-door policy.
- They have a growing number of home-grown Partners that started at the firm as trainee's, it is this level of investment that I feel makes this a special practice
- They now have several offices regionally with ambitious plans to continue to grow over the next 3 years
- The firm has a strong reputation across several industry sectors, clients range from private individuals and owner-managed businesses to multinational corporations, public companies, universities, professional partnerships, banks and financial institutions.
- This firm is seeking a Private Client Solicitor looking to join the firms established department from their office in Eastbourne, Sussex.
- You will be working with the busy and growing team, making now an exciting time to join. This team is home to a number of experienced Partners across multiple offices allowing for an element of flexible working.
- The team has access to the highest quality work available and is aided by an administrative support team that help make this a manageable caseload. Offering a variety of work including matters such as wills, probate, powers of attorney, trusts and tax for a range of clients, you will receive a busy and diverse caseload.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5 Years of relevant PQE
- You will have excellent communication and teamworking skills
- You will have aspirations to maximise the potential for career progression
- An above market rate salary dependent on experience and PQE
- Legal 500 ranked work
- Hybrid/flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor 5 PQE to join a growing team, based in the firms Eastbourne office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.