This firm is widely regarded as one of the most accomplished, fastest-growing law firms in and outside The City and is looking for a residential Conveyancer, 4 years PQE, for their Brighton Office. They have a long history of servicing top-quality clients, with a competitive edge, a modern outlook, and an incredible level of property knowledge and expertise, that outshines most firms of the same size, to make you a leading force in the market.
- The firm has a wide range of expertise, including in Corporate, Private Client and Real Estate- and are very well respected across the board, in all of its departments.
- They deal with top-quality work and have a very competitive pay and bonus structure, with an incredible level of career progression. This is a chance to join a well-respected, growing Legal 500 practice.
- You will be given a large amount of responsibility, be a key part of the firm's growth, and direction, and put your stamp on an already very well-respected, heavy-hitting law firm, with one of the best Residential Property teams in the area.
- This firm has a very strong bench of property fee-earners. Spanning their city and regional offices, they are a technically strong department. Their presence in the city allows their regional fee-earners access to the highest quality level of work.
- The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, a good proportion of which is high-value and more bespoke Conveyancing work acting for HNW individuals.
- You will deal with a broad and varied caseload of; Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, Re-mortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
- You will work closely alongside the Partners in the team, helping to drive the department forwards.
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer (4 years PQE) - Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive Considered
- You will have a proven track record in business development
- You will have a high level of interpersonal communication skills
- You will receive a salary commensurate with your experience and join a firm that provides excellent benefits, all within a family feel yet professional environment which can facilitate a strong work/life balance.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salaries coupled with great progression opportunities.
- A chance to join a friendly practice within a highly-ranked regional firm.
- Hybrid working patterns; a mixture of home and office-based work.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor with 4 years PQE to join a growing team based in Brighton.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.