This market-leading firm has an incredibly strong presence across Sussex, with their client spanning the entire South East. With ambitious growth plans for the next 3 years, they are now looking for a career-minded Residential Property Solicitor to join them in East Sussex.
Their clients are national, but the firm has maintained its regional culture, which is hard to find at practices of this size.
- This Legal 500 firm is multi-award winning with a relaxed, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development programme is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards.
- They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation, and you will find Partners are accessible, with a completely open-door policy.
- They now have several offices regionally with ambitious plans to continue to grow. The conveyancing team is busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join
- This firm has fantastic connections spanning all of Sussex and beyond, giving their fee-earners access to the highest quality level of work available. This has also led to the firm having a consistent and reliable client base and sourcing a large proportion of its work from referrals.
- The team is headed up by a long-standing partner, whom you will work closely with, allowing for great exposure. As well as working in the wider team of fee-earners across multiple offices.
- You will be dealing with a manageable caseload, including purchase of property (freehold and leasehold), remortgages, transfer of equity, deeds of gift, and equity release.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with 1 year PQE
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression
What's on offer
- An above-market rate salary, dependent on experience and PQE, with excellent benefits
- Legal 500 ranked work
- Hybrid working available
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this dynamic, award-winning, legal 500 firm based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.