Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking to join a prestigious Legal 500 law firm? This ever-growing, powerhouse firm is looking to expand the residential property team in their Brighton Office.
They have a long history of servicing top quality clients, with a competitive edge, a modern outlook, and will give you the skills and experience required to make you a leading force in the market.
The Firm & Role
- The firm has a wide range of expertise, including in Corporate, Private Client and Real Estate- and are very well respected across the board, in all of its departments.
- They deal with top-quality work and have very competitive pay and bonus structure, with an incredible level of career progression. This is a chance to join a well-respected, growing Legal 500 practice.
- This firm is widely regarded as one of the most accomplished, fastest-growing law firms in and outside the City, with an incredible level of property knowledge and expertise that outshines most firms of the same size.
- You will be given a large amount of responsibility and be a key part in the firm's growth, and direction, and put your stamp on an already very well respected, heavy-hitting law firm, with one of the best Residential property teams in the area.
- This firm has a very strong bench of property fee-earners. Spanning their city and regional offices, they are a technically strong department. Their presence in the city allows their regional fee-earners access to the highest quality level of work.
- You will work closely alongside the Partners in the team, helping to drive the department forwards.
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer (4 years PQE) - Conveyancing Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, or Legal Executive Considered
- You will have a proven track record in business development
- You will have a high level of interpersonal communication skills
- You will receive an above market-rate salary and join a firm that provides excellent benefits, all within a family feel yet professional environment which can facilitate a strong work/life balance.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a growing team based in Brighton.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.