This heavy-hitting firm in Hove, East Sussex operates a highly innovative, forward-thinking practice breaking the mould away from corporate cultures that are so often associated with firms of this size.
Now looking for a Residential Conveyancer with 2 years PQE as part of ongoing growth, this is a great opportunity for a commercially minded, aspirational individual who is looking to come in and leave their mark.
The Firm and Role:
- This firm is a well-respected key player in the South Coast market that boasts several offices across Sussex and the South Coast and has ambitious plans to grow further.
- They have a rich heritage and stellar reputation which grants their fee earners access to high quality, city-style work in which they are known to regularly deal with FTSE 250 companies, household names and HNW individuals
- This firm pride itself on its extremely unique approach whereby they have broken free from the often-aloof cultures associated with firms of this size and success. They operate a fixed fee pricing structure rather than an hourly rate and have since been named in the Financial Times' Top 50 Ground-breaking & Innovative Lawyers in the UK
- This is a great opportunity for an aspirational individual who is looking to leave their mark as at this firm all fee earners are made to feel empowered and are encouraged to help make a difference through cultures of freedom, progression and innovation. Feelings of self-worth are far too often lost by staff within successful firms
- You will be joining a growing Residential Property team that is well connected on the South Coast / across the Sussex area
- Your role will be to handle a caseload of high-quality conveyancing work spanning the full range of residential property
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer with 2 Years PQE (Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or experienced Fee Earner considered)
- You will be commercially minded with an enthusiasm to grow the department
- You will be an excellent communicator and will be able to freely express your ideas
- A unique opportunity to join a fast growing residential conveyancing team
- A high quality, city-level of work with a relaxed regional lifestyle
- Excellent Salary levels plus benefits
This is a unique opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor department at a truly innovative and forward-thinking firm in Hove, East Sussex.