This practice have been based in Sussex for over 50 years and have a fantastic and loyal client base which they have been servicing since their inception giving their fee-earners consistent, high quality levels of work that few other legal offerings can provide.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer based in Eastbourne to join in line with the firms long-term growth plans.
The firm & Role
- This practice have been based in Sussex for over 50 years. They have a fantastic and loyal client base which they have been servicing since their inception giving their fee-earners consistent, high quality levels of work that few other legal offerings can provide
- They are well known for their incredibly approachable culture and they are often perceived as one of the most client-centric firms on the South Coast
- This is reflected in their strong staff retention rate and many of their current fee-earners have been with the practice since qualification
- This practice also has a very adult culture. They are more than happy to discuss flexible arrangements which is something they have practiced for many years
- The Residential Property department deals with an excellent quality of work. They deal with many high-value properties, and they have got an excellent referral network. They are currently very busy and have received a consistent flow of new instructions.
- You will deal with your own high-quality conveyancing caseload of; Sales and purchases of leasehold and freehold properties, Remortgages, Transfers of equity and Lease extensions.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a Solicitor, ILEX or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 2 years' experience of handling your own caseload (there is no upper limit in terms of experience)
- You will be able to run your own caseload with minimal supervision
- You should have first-class communication skills
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this long-established, well-known, regional firm based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.