Are you a Private Client Solicitor interested in joining a reputable, accredited regional firm that promotes a healthy work-life balance? Due to growth, this well-established Sussex firm, which is well known for its approachable, yet quality-driven nature, is looking for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor to join their flourishing firm based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
The Firm & Role
- This award winning, reputable Sussex firm share an incredibly client-centric focus nature and are looking to further strengthen their foothold on the South Coast
- The firm offers a broad array of services, both focussing on services to individuals and service to business enterprises. The firm have adopted a really exciting expansive policy and are looking to do so further in an organic way.
- The firm has an incredible commitment to the local community and as a result, many of their clientele comes from the local areas. The firm boasts over 100 staff and their expansive policy is a direct result of the high volumes of work coming into the firm. This really is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a career springboard.
- In this role you will be working in an established and thriving team with plenty of support. You'll handle a varied range of all aspects of private client including Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Trusts and Court of Protection.
- You'll be working closely with several senior colleagues and Partners so will have the opportunity to develop both your knowledge and experience offering a platform to excel in your career.
The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive 3 years PQE
- You will have had exposure to handling a range of private client matters including those listed above
- You will be ambitious, dynamic and knowledgeable
- Competitive Salary which is negotiable depending on your level of experience
- A varied caseload
- Excellent benefits package plus bonus scheme
This well-established Sussex firm, is looking for a Private Client Solicitor 3yrs PQE to join their team based in their idyllic offices in Eastbourne, East Sussex
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please call for a confidential conversation and immediate consideration